[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ryushinkan Kenshukai Forums • View topic - Message from Taika

Message from Taika

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ryutemembers is the new place for RyuTe members.
This forum is once again for Ryushinkan Kenshukai Members.

Message from Taika

Postby LeeRichards » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:59 am

Authorization to teach my Art

I have a high respect for my fellow martial artists and would like to address an issue regarding the use of my name and my organization by prior students and others who imply an affiliation with me or my association.

There are those who give the impression they are affiliated with me as prior students and imply they are teaching my art. To teach my art one must devote a lifetime of in depth study, not just a few years of memorizing a kata. These people have only trained in the rudiments of my art and are not qualified to teach the deeper meanings of my art. They are wrongfully promoting my knowledge as their own and are leading those that believe them down a path of deceit. Only those who follow me for a lifetime will get the deeper knowledge and essence of my art.

There is a link on my website www.ryute.com to find those who are my current students and the only ones authorized to use my name and my organization, RyuTe. If you have a question about who is authorized by me to use my name or organization or who is authorized to conduct seminars or clinics in my name, please contact me.

Taika Seiyu Oyata

The opinions of this poster are not necessarily the opinions of anyone else in this world. All post, unless otherwise noted, are the sole responsibility of Lee Richards and the voices in his head.

LeeRichards
Yudansha
Yudansha

Real Name (First & Last):
Instructor:
Dojo:
Association Rank: Godan
Year Joined Association: 1989
Other Style Information:

Return to Public Announcements